• How do I get to Palm Cay?
All taxi drivers at the airport, or picking you up will know where Palm Cay is.
If you are driving from the airport and need specific directions just message Jak.
Alternatively, Palm Cay is accessible by Waze or Google Maps.
• Where and how do I check in?
You check in at the Palm Cay Welcome Centre. At this point you get door and Wi-Fi Codes
• What is the resort fee?
The resort fee allows vacation renters to have access to the Palm Cay Members Beach Club. The Beach club has, an adults pool, a beach bar, a private beach, cabanas, umbrellas and a large outdoor dining and seating area.
• How much is the resort fee?
$10 per person per day
• When and where do I pay the resort fee?
Upon Check in at the Welcome Centre
• Is there a children’s pool?
Yes, it’s a few metres away from the adult pool.
• What is Starfish Isle?
Starfish Isle is made up of over 60 beachfront and Ocean view townhomes- all units are 3-4 bedrooms.
• Is there a private Starfish Isle pool?
Yes, there is a private pool just for starfish isle residents and guests.
• Can I get access to the gym?
Yes, you can for an extra $50 for 5 days or $15 per day
• Should I rent a car?
We would strongly advise that you rent a car. There is a 4-door jeep wrangler available on site.
• How much are taxis?
Airport transfers are circa $50 for regular service, circa $120 for high end service
• Is there a grocery store nearby?
Yes, there is a Solomon’s grocery store 90 seconds drive away
• Do you have cribs and high chairs available?
Yes, we have both available. Cribs are $20 per day to rent
• Do you do excursions?
Yes, we do excursions please enquire at the welcome centre on site with our lifestyle manager Marisa.
• Do you have a restaurant on site?
Yes, we have a restaurant and a café on site. The café opens from 7am-5pm, The restaurant from 12pm-8pm/(10pm on Fri, Sat, Sun).
• Which other restaurants are recommended?
Other excellent restaurants on the island include: Katsuya @ Baha Mar, Café Matisse, Social House, Wild Thyme.
• Are there golf courses in Nassau?
Yes, there are: Royal Blue and Ocean Club are recommended.
• Can I get a private chef in my unit?
Yes, please email email@example.com to reserve
• Does my unit have a washer and dryer?
Yes, all units have a washer and dryer.
• Does my unit come with towels?
Yes, all units come with towels.
• Do you have cleaning services available?
Yes, if you wish to book additional cleaning services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Do you rent kayaks, paddle boards and snorkelling equipment at the beach club?
Yes, all can be rented though the Welcome Centre.
• Can we get massages and nail appointments on site?
Yes, massage and nail appointments can be booked at the Welcome Centre.
• Is there 24/7 security at Palm Cay?
Yes, Palm Cay has 24/7 roaming security.